- Membership Application Form (PDF)
- Change of Address Form for APCS Members
- Election Results
- Convention Registration Form
The American Polish Cultural Society came to life on Friday, December 27, 1985, when it was registered with the State of Michigan as a non-profit corporation with the following purpose or a mission for which the corporation was organized:
- To encourage the participation of Poles and Americans of Polish descent in the pursuit of their Polish heritage, culture and language.
- To bring about awareness of the contributions of Poles and Polish Americans to the people of the United States and the world.
- To pursue charitable, literary, educational and other social and fraternal purposes of Poles and Americans of Polish descent.
Members are bound by their common culture, traditions, heritage and Polish language. To become a member you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Must be of Polish descent
- Be a spouse of a member of the American Polish Cultural Society
- Be a Polish organization represented by one certified delegate
- Lifetime: $1,000 one time payment (No annual fees)
- Supporting: $50 annual donation (Renewed annually)
- Organization: $2,000 one time payment (Represented by one delegate)
- Access to all membership meetings
- Voting privileges
- Scholarship programs
- Invitations to all events
- Lifetime memberships include placement of name on display board and a discount on banquet facilities
- Established in 1985, includes 20,000 sq. ft. bldg.
- Elegant & distinguished banquet facilities
- Renovated Wawel (Vavel) Restaurant
- Home to cultural & special events